Wednesday, January 7, 2009

What's happening to me???

Okay. The title is a bit misleading. I'm pretty sure that when you read the title, you'll be under the impression that something bad is happening to me and I have no idea what it is. In fact, good things are happening to me right now and I'm not entirely sure how. I have my suspicions, but like a good scientist (which I am not) would say, "No scientific evidence, it's all opinions". But heck, I don't care. As long as it's good.

You all know I've been taking 4Life TF Plus Advanced Formula for the last month or so. I thought before I move on to the compensation plan (Probably what all those who are interested in this business want to know more about), let me just tell you what I feel the product is doing to me (Once again, my opinion).

First of all, I get to sleep better at night. I used to lie awake in bed every night thinking about all my problems and my life (Someone who's BROKE like me has a lot of problems). I still think about my problems, but somehow, I get to sleep at night. Before I started taking 4Life TF Plus, I used to turn off the lights at 2.00 am hoping to get a good night sleep. Then I'd turn them on again half an hour later knowing that I wouldn't be able to sleep. I'd end up sleeping at 6.00 am or even 7.00 am and waking up at 1.00 or 2.00 in the afternoon feeling all tired and aching all over.

Well now, since taking 4Life TF Plus, I've been able to sleep better. At most, I'll fall asleep half an hour after I turn off the lights. No more switching them on again after that. In the morning, I feel much fresher, I feel like I'm more prepared to deal with my problems and that I'm thinking more clearly. I still have the same problems, but now I feel as if I'm more enthusiastic to face these problems and get them sorted out once and for all.

Another change that's happening to me is when I go for my weekend hill climbing trips at the Forest Reserve Institute of Malaysia here in Kuala Lumpur. There's 2 parts to the hill climbing track. The first section is a dirt track which has been cleared out. A car could easily pass through this track meaning although in some sections it's steep, it's not a difficult track to climb.

The second part is the challenge. It's the climb to the 1000 ft point. It's not a long climb. From the first section, the dirt track, it's only probably 400 ft, maybe less. But it's a very steep climb and it's a jungle track. I've only been up to the 1000 ft point 3 times. The first 2 times I was there, was way back in Spetember. It's not that I can't make it up there. It's just that every time I do, I'd end up with an aching body, especially my thighs and calves, for at least a couple of days.

The third time I went up there, I went with 2 of my friends Juliana and Alfie (The guy that took the photos). This at the end of December, 3 months after the last time I was up there. In fact, when i made the third climb, I had only been to on my weekend climb once since October. So I hadn't been doing any climbing for a more than 2 months.

By this time, I was already taking 4Life TF Plus. I had already taken it for 2 weeks. Since I hadn't been up there in a while, it was a struggle trying to get there. Juliana had some difficulty getting there too as she hadn't been to the gym in a while. We had to stop quite a number of times along the way. After we were done, all of us was pretty tired. I was expecting that I wouldn't be able to walk for at least 2 days which was more or less how I'd feel everytime I'd make the climb. So we all went home to rest.

I was shocked when I woke up the next day. I was all fine. I didn't have to struggle to get out of bed. My body felt fine, no aches at all. I could walk like I usually do, without any problems at all. Walking up and down stairs felt normal. I felt gooooodd.

I guess these are the two major improvements in my life after taking 4Life TF Plus. There might be other differences that I have yet to discover and I'm looking forward to finding out more about what 4Life TF Plus is doing to me. Some people might be sceptical about all this. But as for me, it's done a lot of good. I'm loving this.


P/s: Sorry I've had to recycle some of the photos. Running out of photos for this blog. Also my apologies because I have no photos of me sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment