Monday, January 5, 2009

Finally....

As of today, I am officially a 4Life Transfer Factor distributor (I think that's what I'm called). I joined the 4Life business yesterday evening at 6.30 p.m. So as of the 6th January 2009, I've officially joined the 4Life Transfer Factor business.

Now that I've joined the business, let me tell you where my starting point is. I'm BROKE. As I have established earlier, I have no money. Hopefully, this business will help me alleviate this problem. Although I'm starting from a very helpless position (Starting any business requires capital), I do have high hopes for this business. I will do what I've always done before whenever I have had limited resources, use whatever resources that is available to me at that particular point.

Joining the business cost me RM 615.00, and for this amount of money, I got 3 bottles of 4Life TF Plus Advanced Formula and the "Compass Kit". As I mentioned before in an earlier post (Refer to "What I'm taking..."), the 4Life TF Plus Advanced Formula is one of the products that I'm already taking.

As for the "Compass Kit", it's a kit which comprises of a lot of information on the 4Life Transfer Factors product range and also on the business model. It comes complete with a product catalogue, brochures on the business and the lifestyle, the policies and procedures for the 4Life Transfer Factors business, the rewards plan and a step by step guide to succeed in the business. There a lot of other informational material contained in the "Compass Kit" which provides information about the products, the company and the business model. It also contains some video cds which I have yet to find out what they contain (Quite obvious I haven't gone through everything yet but I have opened the kit).

Now I have joined, I've got my "Compass Kit", I've got a couple of bottles of 4Life TF Plus Advanced Formula which I can distribute as samples to potential customers, I'm ready to start the business. But before I do that, Maybe I should attend a few meetings just to get to know more about the business and the products. There's one tonight which I guess I should attend. And now I think I should really start promoting this blog and the business.

No comments:

Post a Comment