Monday, January 12, 2009

A very rewarding business (Part 2)...

Seems to me that there’s so much I want to write about the 4Life Transfer Factors business. I want to write about the products, the business plan, the rewards, the training, and I also want to write about my strategy and my targets and also how I’m getting along. I just can’t seem to find the time. When I do find some time to write, I prefer, as much as possible, stick to the topic I was discussing and try not to veer too far away from the topic of the previous post. Hopefully I’ll get around to writing about all these when I’ve got a lot of free time.

Before I get too far into this topic, I’d like to apologize for a mistake I made in the earlier post – “A very rewarding business (Part 1)...”. The mistake that I made was saying that LP meant Leadership Points. It actually means Life Points. I have, upon discovering my mistake, amended that post. My apologies once again for that mistake.

Preferred Customers

In my last post, i explained the first method where you can earn an income from this business which is through the Rapid Rewards. Just to remind you, Rapid Rewards is the amount you earn when you recruit a new distributor which is 25% of the new distributors LP when they sign up.

Another method you can earn income is when you sign up a Preferred Customer. A Preferred Customer is someone who just wants to consume the products but does not want to do the business. You can sign them up as a Preferred Customer, and once they are a Preferred Customer, they can purchase products directly from 4Life Research. You will earn 25% of the LP for the products purchased by Preferred Customers.

As of today, I have yet to sign up a Preferred Customer, so I can’t really give you an example of this. In fact, I haven’t even signed up a Distributor either, but then this is my 2nd week in this business and I do have high hopes for it.

Personal LP Rebate

As a distributor, you are supposed to maintain a minimum of 100LP every month. There are times when you LP will exceed this minimum. When your own personal LP exceeds the minimum, you will receive a 25% rebate from the total LP that exceeded the minimum.

As an example, when I joined the business, I bought a package which earned me 115LP. As a distributor, I am required to maintain a minimum of 100LP every month. I will get a rebate for any amount of LP that exceeds the minimum, in my case 15LP. So next month, I should be receiving 25% of my excess LP which is equivalent to USD 4.75 which is roughly RM 12.00 (Once again, just an estimation. Don’t have a calculator)

Continued in the next post (again)

Sorry, since the next method in which you receive income from this business could potentially be a very long post, I’ve decided to cut this one short.

No comments:

Post a Comment