Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Strategy Time....

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall." - Confucius

Now that I’ve set my goals, (Short term goals anyway) I guess I should start outlining my strategy. To be honest with you, I don’t really have much of a strategy. I’m not the gung-ho type of person who would go all out to recruit my friends and family into the business. With all the skepticism out there and the bad experiences of people joining dodgy MLM programs, I’d probably lose a lot of friends that way (I don’t have that many friends to begin with).

So I’ve got to come up with something a bit more relaxed approach. Definitely not the hard sell approach. The good thing about the 4Life Research business, it’s a great product coupled with a wonderful rewards plan backed by a fast growing company. Shouldn’t be that difficult to sell then.

Actually it isn’t. I just have to have the right strategy. After a few weeks in the business, I think I’ve got my strategy. I’m still testing to see if it works so you’re going to have to bear with me for a few more weeks to know if my strategy works.

My strategy is split into 2. First is the direct approach or more like the face-to-face approach. The second is the internet marketing approach. We’ll start with the first one.

The face-to-face approach is probably the easier of the 2. But in using this approach, I have to be careful not to push too hard. First of all, I have to identify the people I’m going to talk to about the business and divide them into 2 groups, those who probably would be more interested in the products, and those who would be more interested in the business.

For those who are more interested in the products, I will talk to them about the products. The good thing about this strategy is that 4Life Research products are unique. They’re one of a kind and they can really help you stay healthy. I’ve got a few people who I’ve given samples of the product to and the response has been very favorable. Now all I have to decide is whether I’m going to talk to them about being customers or joining the business.

For those who are more interested in the business (Mainly those who have been in MLM before and know the potential of the business), I am going to talk to them about the Rewards Plan. Shouldn’t be that difficult to sell either since it is the best Rewards Plan in the industry.

Finally, the internet marketing approach. This takes time to build as most of the people I will talk to would probably be contacting me via email or instant messaging. Most of these will be people who are familiar with network marketing and all their advantages and pitfalls. So it could go either way, either it would be easy to get them to join, or it would be difficult/

Looking at it this way, it’s not really a difficult business to do. It just takes time. You have to be patient, ready to face rejection and ridicule and like any other business, you have to be ready to face the challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment