Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Here we go....

Now that I've joined the business, I have to continue writing this blog. Don't really have much of a choice since this blog is supposed to help me promote the business. I guess the first thing that I should explain is, out of all the thousands of products out there, why did I chose 4Life Transfer Factors?

As I mentioned in an earlier post (Memory very bad right now. It was only a few posts ago and I already can't remember the title), I believe that for any multilevel marketing program to be successful, there are 3 key factors that you will have to consider. Product, rewards plan and support.
In any multilevel marketing program, the product is one of the most important factors which can determine the success of the program. Having a great rewards plan is good. But there's no point earning lots of money through the program if you can barely use the product. Eventually, those who join the program will stop buying the product and will leave the program.

So let's talk about the 4Life Transfer Factors product. What this product does is that it fortifies and balances your immune system (Mistake in earlier posting saying it boosts your immune system. My apologies). Your body's immune system is the number 1 defense against all kinds of health problems. When a bacteria or virus enters your body, the immune system will take action by attacking the bacteria or virus.

Having a balanced immune system is vital in being able to withstand most health problems. A weak immune system could lead to various infections and in some cases, cancer. But having an over active immune system would also lead to allergic reactions and in some severe cases, autoimmune problems.

So what does Transfer Factor do to fortify and balance your immune system. Well Transfer Factors provide your immune system with the knowledge and information required for the immune system to fight off various health problems. Our body already contains Transfer Factors which help our immune system fight off diseases. When the body is under attack from bacteria or viruses, transfer factor will identify the threat, i.e recognize the treat, respond towards the threat, then remember the nature of the threat and store this information for future reference.

What 4Life Transfer Factors does is to fortify the immune system. It provides the body with more Transfer Factors, which would then boost the ability of the body to fight off various diseases and health problems.

Another thing that 4Life Transfer Factors products does is it increases the effectiveness of Natural Killer cells (NK-Cells). NK-cells are a major component of the innate immune system. The innate immune system is the first line of defense in fighting against infections. In the body, the NK-cells play a major role in rejecting tumours and also cells infected by viruses. According to studies conducted in Japan, individuals with low NK-cell activity develop cancer at a faster rate compared to those with a higher NK-cell activity.

4Life Transfer Factors product increases the effectiveness of NK-cells. 4Life TF Plus Advanced Formula is 800% more more powerful in increasing the effectiveness of NK-cell compared to any other nutritional substance. It can increase the body's NK-cell effectiveness by a staggering 437%.

Now, I guess I've established the reason why I chose this product. 4Life Transfer Factors product is a scientific breakthrough. It balances and modulates your body immune system and it increases the effectiveness of the body's NK-cell effectiveness which targets tumour cells, cancer sells and infected cells. As I am a pretty heavy smoker, the effectiveness of NK-cells in my body is important as I have a higher risk of getting cancer. And since I have no plans to quit smoking soon, I guess i should beef up my body's defence against cancer while fortifying my immune system at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment