Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A very rewarding business (Part 3)...

“The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.”
Earl of Beaconsfield

From now on, I’ve decided to start all new posts with an inspirational or motivational quote (That is until I get too lazy to search for more quotes). That’s what you see up there. A quote from the Earl of Beaconsfield (Do not ask who he is. I don’t know).

Continuing from the last 2 posts, this should be the final post in the series (Unless I run out of room towards the end). This post will explain to you the final two methods in which you could earn a nice income from the 4Life business. This post explains the bulk of the income, the “Generational Bonus”, and maybe, if I have room at the end, the "Power Pool".

Generational Bonus

The “Generational Bonus” could potentially make up the bulk of your income. Basically, this is the income you generate from the consumption of the 4Life products by the distributors that you recruit and the ones that they recruit. How much income you receive depends on how many LPs your distributors earn.

I’ll give you an example somewhere further down. For now, let me just explain how you earn from here. For your first level downline (distributors recruited directly underneath you), every month you earn 2% of their LP. For your second level downline (distributors recruited by you first level downline), you earn 25% of their LP. You can also earn from downline further below. The following chart shows you how you can earn from them.

Come to think of it, maybe I won’t give you an example. It’s a bit complicated. Just check out the chart below and use that as a guideline.

Power Pool Bonus

To me, this is how you can almost double your monthly income. If you recruit 3 new distributors in one month, and these 3 distributors maintain their LP the following month, in the 3rd month you will receive 3% of the global sales.

Now, I don’t know how much the global sales figures are and I have no idea how many distributors qualify for this every month. I was told, it could amount to the same amount as your monthly income effectively doubling your income for the month. But then since you only receive it 2 months after you recruit the 3 distributors. So effectively, it doesn’t double your income.

Okay. That’s about all the methods you have to earn an income. I guess the most important question that everyone wants answered is, “Can I do it?” As for me, I’ve decided to give it a try. I’ve decided to set a target of 2 new distributors per month. Based on my calculations, if I recruit 2 new distributors per month, and all my downline do the same, I could be earning around RM 4000.00 in 5 months time. That’s my target.

P/S: I was going to post the charts, but then I just realized they're copyrighted. So I have to get permission from Platinum Networkers to do that first. I'll do that soon. Promise

No comments:

Post a Comment