Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Misconceptions about the MLM Industry (Part 2)

"It was a high counsel that I once heard given to a young person, "Always do what you are afraid to do." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

This is a continuation from the previous post. I first thought that this topic was going to be a rather short one. But then it turns out I’ve got a lot of views about this topic. I don’t think it will exceed 2 posts. Although I might decide to add on other views in future posts.

You only make money if you’re at the top

I think this is most difficult point to argue because to a certain extent, that statement is true. If you look at the way all the Rewards Plans is structured from any MLM company, it will look as if only the top people make tonnes of money. As the person on top, you will receive commissions from everyone below you.

But, if you look closely at the 4Life Research Rewards Plan, it is possible for someone lower down the order to make tonnes of money. I think I’m going to have to use a chart for this to show you how you could make more money than your upline.

Now for example, let’s say A recruited B who in turn recruited C and D. C then recruits E and F while D recruits G and H. If this were to remain constant, then in any given month, A will earn 72LP which is equivalent to USD 72.00, while B will earn 104LP or USD 104.00

As you can see, B is earning more than A. Some of you might look at this and say that this is all theoretical. It doesn’t apply in real life situations. Give it a try. Join 4Life Research and go out there and work harder than your upline. You will see the results in 3 months. The 4Life Rewards Plan was structured in such a way that the people who work hard at hard doing the business will enjoy the most benefits. It doesn’t matter where you are in the order of things.

It’s a pyramid scheme

I can’t deny this one. When you present the Rewards Plan, show it in a chart, it does look like a pyramid scheme. But, I guess most people don’t see that the organization that they work for is also built based on a pyramid structure (That is unless their organization has 10 directors, 5 GM’s, 3 Managers and 1 Exec).

The way I see it is that the biggest difference between both of these pyramids is, the person above me doesn’t determine how much I get paid for the work I do. I’ve worked for a few companies before under the same pyramid structure. I’ve had managers, deputy general managers, general managers, chief executive officers and directors above me in the pyramid structure. All of these people determine how I get rewarded at the end of the year. They decide on my increment and how much bonus I deserve.

Now, in 4Life Research, I determine myself how much I get rewarded every month. If I work hard enough, I get paid more. Ever feel like your monthly salary isn’t worth the amount of work you do? That’s how I felt every month when I was working in full time employment. You work your a** off trying to please the bosses and getting your work done, and at the end of the month, you get a measly paycheck.

Okay, once again, it’s getting a bit too long. Plus the fact that I’ve run out of points to argue at this moment. I’ll continue this post another day (If I’ve got time, tomorrow) and try to come up with more points to argue.

No comments:

Post a Comment