Thursday, February 12, 2009

Just some words of encouragement

"The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly; it is dearness only that gives everything its value. I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death." - Victor Frankl

I don't really have much to say today. I just found the quote above and I thought it would be nice to put it on my blog. I find this quote to be a combination of inspirational and comforting. "The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph" I find that sentence to be quite inspiring. And "I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress and grow brave by reflection". I find that comforting.

Anyway, just to let you know, I signed up my first downline this week. He's an old friend from school and called me out of the blue to ask me to bring him the forms, he wanted to join the business. I was very very shocked. No pitch, no presentation, he just joined on the spot. I guess that's going to be the easiest sign up I will ever get.

Since I don't really have much to say, let me just leave you with another inspirational video. Another on from The Secret:

No comments:

Post a Comment