Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Going to get a bit hectic....

Yesterday I got a call from a friend of mine, well more like a business partner. Once in a while this friend calls me up and tells me that I've got to prepare some sort of proposal or presentation paper for an event. This time he's telling me that I have to get the presentation ready by Friday.

That's pretty short notice. I've worked miracles before and done papers overnight, but usually I've had time to think things through before I even start writing the paper or preparing the presentation. This one doesn't really give me much time. But since I'm broke and have a tonne of outstanding bills to pay, I can't really say no. So looks like I'm going to have to work more miracles and come up with a presentation to impress a client in 2 days (Less than 2 actually).

So I guess I had better get a move on. And because of this, I'm going to have to neglect this blog for the next couple of days. But, I'm going to leave you with this video. It's a very uplifting and inspiring video which I watch very morning to give me that extra bit of inspiration. Enjoy....

No comments:

Post a Comment