Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Haven't been in the right frame of mind...

It is said an Eastern monarch once charged his wise men to invent him a sentence to be ever in view, and which should be true and appropriate in all times and situations. They presented him the words: "And this, too, shall pass away."
- Abraham Lincoln


The title says it all. I haven't really been in the right frame of mind lately. I haven't been able to do much over the last few days. Of course I still look the same, I still talk the same way, I smile whenever I greet anyone, but somehow, I don't feel the same.

I would usually be able to get over this kind of mood pretty quickly. I just need to find the source of the mood. But this time around, it seems different. It's like a combination of a million different things which have been bothering me over the last few days. And I can't pinpoint exactly which one is putting me in this moods.

Anyway, I didn't really have much to say about the business. I just wanted to write. To just ramble away and hopefully in all these ramblings, whatever it is that's bothering me will come up to the surface. So far, as I guess you can see, nothing. Since I don't really have a point to make, then I'll just sign off here. And hopefully more contemplation will eventually reveal the root of this mood.

P.s: I put the quote up there just in case reading it makes me feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment