Monday, March 9, 2009

Research...

Since I’ve returned to the network marketing and internet marketing arena, I’ve been bombarded by a very large amount of emails promoting a program or a product. I’ve tried to get in touch with some of the people that promote these programs or products just to find out a little bit more about them. Not the product or the program, the individual.

Sometimes it amazes me to find out the reasons behind their decision to join the program. Especially here in Malaysia, I find that a lot of people join a program because the person that recruited them, or people above this person has made money in the program. I find that most of the reasons given to me about why a person joined a particular program have nothing to do with the business. These people were not making a business decision, but more of an emotional decision.

Let me put this argument into a different perspective. If you wanted to set up a conventional business, the first thing you would do is RESEARCH. You have to:

  1. Research the product, is it a good, high quality product,
  2. Research the market, do you have competitors and if you do, what is your advantage over them?
  3. Research the consumer or end user, who are they and why are they buying the product and why should they buy from you.
  4. Research the returns, find out what is your breakeven point.
  5. Research the company selling the product. How long have they been in business. Try to find out if any complaints have been filed against them or any negative comments or press coverage.

These are just some of the more important points. There are a lot of other points you need to research, but these are the more important ones.

The same goes for network marketing and internet marketing. Research the product and the company before you join. The program might offer you a superb compensation plan but what is the product like?

Before I decided to join 4Life Research, I did a lot of research. I wanted to know how good is the product, is it as effective as they claim. Do people know about the product and if they do, what are their opinions about the product. Do they have any competition which of course the answer to that is that they don’t. What about the company, 4Life Research. Have there been any complaints filed against them. Have they had any negative comments or negative press coverage?

Do the research. Take your time to make a decision. Don't just join any program that looks good or looks like it pays well. Research the program. I see a lot of phrases like "join and you make money", "no need to recruit" or "making money in your sleep". All these phrases are coined to make the program or the business look easy. IT'S NOT EASY.

If you want to build a long term sustainable business where you can earn an income for a long time, then do the research. As for me, I don't want to have to start my business all over gain in a couple of years time just because I could "make money in my sleep". I would rather work hard now, and as the business grows, the work load becomed lighter and lighter.

The main reason I joined this business, 4Life Research is because of the product and the company. I could have joined any other company, but none could beat 4Life Research in terms of the uniqueness of the product and the compensation plan. I wanted a business that is sustainable in the long term. Like I said, I don't want to have to start over again in a couple of years time.

I could tell people how great 4Life Research is and how good the product is, but then I would prefer you to do your own research. Only then you would appreciate how much of an opportunity this is. But if you are too busy to do your own research, you can always sign up at my website and I’ll be happy to tell you why this is such a great opportunity.

FIND OUT WHY THIS IS SUCH A GREAT OPPORTUNITY

No comments:

Post a Comment