Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Why I decided to start...

I first heard about Transfer Factors quite a while ago when I was exploring the internet trying to venture into internet marketing. That was about 8 months ago and my internet marketing venture never took off. It started well, but then dwindled for a couple of months and then completely died about 2 months later.

After going through the experience of watching something I spent months trying to build go down the drain, I wasn't that keen on starting anything new. But then my friend, Juliana Idris introduced me to Transfer Factors about three weeks ago. She was very passionate about Transfer Factors, promoting it on every social networking site she has joined. She was also very persistent, so I agreed to give it a try.

You see, Juliana has known me for well over a year. When we first met, my weight was about 78 kilos. The first few months of knowing her, I didn't really have any health problems. But when I started to venture into internet marketing 8 months ago, I started to lose weight, rapidly. Within the space of a couple of months, I lost about 8 kilos. I continued to lose weight. About 2 months ago, my weight dropped to 68 kilos.

Now under any other circumstances, I'd be very happy at losing all that weight. The last time I was 68 kilos was when I left high school. But now, 20 years later, I'm back to that weight. To cut the story short, one day, my dad bought this portable tester that can check the sugar level in your blood. Since I was losing all this weight, he asked me to give it a try and check my sugar level. The result was I had a reading of 22.8. Normal would be below 7.0.


So I had a very high sugar level in my blood. Time to cut down on the sweets. Cutting down on my sugar intake was pretty easy. Together with prescribed medication, I managed to bring my sugar level to 6.9. So as long as I didn't increase my sugar intake, I should be fine. But then I started wondering, how much longer am I going to have to drink bitter coffee?

When Juliana told me about Transfer Factors and its ability to control diabetes. I thought I'll give it a try. The product she gave me was 4life Transfer Factors. I've been taking them for about 2 weeks now and next week, I'm going to check my sugar level again. Hope for the best.

The first two photos of me were taken over a year ago. I weighed 78 kg then. The last two, which is of me and my niece were taken quite recently. The first being a few weeks ago and the other a couple of months ago. By then I had already lost 10 kilos. I lost all this weight due to the high sugar level in my blood. Time to put a stop to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment