Monday, December 22, 2008

What I'm taking...

I've written down what I know so far about Transfer Factors. I didn't really write much as I'm no doctor, not a pharmacist either, nor am I an enthusiast. I'm just your regular average joe who's hoping that he can live a little bit longer than most other average joes. I think I'll know more once I join the business and have to explain it to potential downlines or clients.

Now that I've written what I know about Transfer Factors, it's time for me to tell you what I'm consuming. Once again, let me remind you, I haven't joined the business, so I really don't have much literature on it. Thus I don't really know much about it. All I know is that I'm taking 2 of 4life Transfer Factors products.

The first product I'm taking is 4Life's TF Advanced Formula (which is in the picture above). They come in the form of capsules and each bottle contains 60 capsules. Once you open the bottles, what you get is a creamy coloured powder inside the capsules like the picture below.

I could write about all the good things about 4Life TF Advanced Formula. But then I'd be repeating what is written down on 4Life's official website. So rather than waste my time rewriting what is already out there, here are some of the benfits of consuming 4Life's zTF Advanced Formula copied directly from their website:
The second product I'm taking is the 4Life's TF Advanced Formula Plus. Like the Advanced Formula, it comes in a bottle consisting of 60 capsules too (Similar to the one pictured above). The powder inside the capsules are slightly darker as pictured below. More like a greyish color. And like above, I'm just going to copy directly from 4Life's website the benefits of TF Advanced Factor Plus which are:
  • Maitake and Shiitake Mushrooms—long known to promote T-Cell (immune system) function and other healing properties.
Now I guess you must be wondering whether both of these products work. That's for another post. I can't really say for certain whether they work or not at the moment as I've only been consuming them for just over a couple of weeks. And the problem I have now is that I'm running out. Since I'm broke, I can't really jin the business or buy the products. Looks like I might have to rely on my good friend Juliana Idris again for some free samples.

P/s: I might have uploaded the wrong photo for 4Life's TF Advanced Formula Plus. It looks more creamy than greyish.

No comments:

Post a Comment