Monday, December 22, 2008

That's it for now...

I guess at this moment, that's all I can write about. I could probably write more about the effect taking Transfer Factors is having on me, but then it would just be my own personal experience. Personally, I don't think the effect Transfer Factors would have on me would be the same as it would have on other people. Different people react differently to anything they consume.

As for now, I'm quite happy taking Transfer Factors. I find that it's easier for me to sleep at night and trust me, that is a big thing for me. I used to have difficulty sleeping at night. I'd sometimes switch the lights of at around 2.00 in the morning and switch them on again a half hour later because I couldn't sleep.

I don't do that anymore. Nowadays, whenever I want to sleep at night, I lay down, and I'm out like the lights. Of course there are still nights that I stay up quite late. But then that's mainly because I want to and not because I can't sleep.

Another difference I've noticed since I've been taking 4Life Transfer Factors is that whenever I go on my weekend climbs, my body doesn't ache all over anymore. I still feel tired from the climb. Anybody would. But before taking Transfer Factors, my leg muscles would be sore for a few days and I'd have difficulty climbing down stairs.

Now, I'd just feel tired after the climb and maybe for the rest of the day. But the next morning, I'd be fine. In fact, last weekend, I went for the climb twice I went alone on Saturday and I went there again with a friend on Sunday. I was quite surprised I made it.

So far, I guess those are the noticeable effects Transfer Factors have had on me. I guess it does make a difference. I'm feeling much better than I've ever felt anytime during the last 4 years. I still don't know if it would have any other effects and I don't know if it will improve my health or not. But so far, it has done quite a good job in improving my life. Thanks to Juliana Idris for introducing 4Life Transfer Factors to me.

So that's about all I can write about for now. I'll be able to write more when I join the 4Life Transfer Factors business. I will also write if there are any other noticeable changes to my health, fitness or lifestyle while taking the 4Life Transfer Factors products. In the mean time, thanks for reading. See you back here again soon, I hope.

1 comment:

  1. Great post, Azlan!
    Keep it up!! I'm looking forward to have you on our team :)

    ReplyDelete