Saturday, December 20, 2008

Do I even know what transfer factors are?

I believe Transfer Factor is, without a doubt, the greatest discovery of the century in supporting and modulating the immune system. I believe a strengthened immune system will be the primary way to stay well in the future. This nutrient can affect the immune system like nothing else can. I sincerely believe everyone should consume this product."
Rob Robertson, M.D

Before I start talking about 4life Transfer Factors products, I guess I should answer the main question first. Do I even know what they are? I guess the only way both you and I will know whether I know what I'm talking about is to write something about Transfer Factors (This is a blog anyway) and from there we'll both find out if I know what I'm talking about (Sorry, that sentence is a bit long and made too many turns. I might have lost some of you along the way).

As far as I can understand it, Transfer Factors are molecules which are part of the human body's immune system. The immune system consists of smart cells or smart molecules which enables the body to fight off diseases and also allergies. Transfer Factors represents one of the classes of smart molecules. The human body has millions of these Transfer Factors coursing through our body.

Transfer Factor molecules are very unique. First of all, they store information about diseases r allergies which have been contracted by the body. For example, if you've had chicken pox as a child, you will not get chicken pox again, The reason why you don't get it again is because Transfer Factors in your immune system will remember the germ and also remember how to fight it off.

The second reason why it's a unique molecule is that it is transferrable. A breastfeeding mother not only transfers essential nutrients to a baby while breastfeeding, she also provides the child with Transfer Factors which helps the child's body to strengthen the immune system.

Another reason why Transfer Factors are unique is that it's not spesies specific. Transfer Factors from any species can be transferred to the human body to strengthen the immune system.

That's more or less what I know about Transfer Factors at the moment. I haven't exactly made an in depth study about it as most of the research material I have is quite technical (Takes a while to understand). Btu what I do know is that the more Transfer Factors you have streaming through your body, the better. It helps to strengthen your immune system and that is a good thing. A very very good thing.

"Harnessing the potential of transfer factors represents the greatest leap forward in the history of nutritional science. Targeting transfer factors opens a complete new dimension in technological advancement in health and nutrition. Never before in the history of Network Marketing has there been a product introduced into this industry that has such vast supporting science, studied by such a diverse group of researchers that were without commercial interest." David Markowitz, M.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment